We have a dedicated team of agricultural law specialists, many of whom are from farming backgrounds and are very much involved in the local rural community. The firm has in-depth expertise in all areas of law which those in the agricultural industry might require. We advise numerous landed estates and understand the dynamics which drive them.
What we do
We offer a wide range of agricultural services including:
- Setting up the farming business whether in partnership, share farming, contract farming or as a limited company
- Landed estates
- Farm subsidy entitlements and cross compliance issues
- Agricultural landlord and tenant issues; whether Agricultural Holdings Act or Farm Business Tenancies
- Regulatory matters concerning trading standards, Environment Agency, RSPB and RSPCA
- Sales and purchases of farms and estates
- Employment disputes and employee contracts
- Litigation with agricultural aspects
- Matrimonial advice for farmers and those in the agricultural industry
- Tax planning and wills for farmers and farming families
- Equestrian law
- Farm diversification issues
- Planning law
Why choose us?
We provide a comprehensive service to our farming clients. Our reputation is built on our expertise, knowledge of the agricultural industry and our understanding of our clients’ needs.
Members of our agricultural team are involved in the local farming community and regularly attend the livestock markets offering friendly and professional advice. We are also members of the Shropshire Chamber of Agriculture and the County Land Owners Association.