Career Opportunities at Hatchers
Hatchers is one of Shropshire’s fastest-growing and most dynamic legal firms, with a broad practice serving both private clients and businesses. Our success is built on our expertise and excellent client care.
We aim to recruit the very best people for the right jobs, who will help the continued development of the practice. We value our staff, and offer them every opportunity to fulfil their potential through structured career paths and established appraisal frameworks. Continuous development of skills and performance is positively encouraged. We will ensure that you have the relevant training and support to achieve the best results for our clients, the firm and yourself. We are accredited Investors in People and are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Hatchers are always pleased to hear from experienced people wishing to join our firm. Specific opportunities will appear in the press and on this site from time to time. For current vacancies see below.
Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Executive – Welsh Bridge office (part time hours to be considered)
Hatchers Solicitors LLP comprises a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers and valued support staff offering a wide range of services to both private and business clients across Shropshire. As a firm we actively encourage staff in training and development and we are proud to offer a friendly and supportive working environment in addition to our professional and high quality approach to client care.
We are seeking an experienced fee earner to strengthen our busy and well established Dispute Resolution Team based at our Welsh Bridge office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a mixed caseload of commercial and civil litigation matters including:
- Commercial contract disputes
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Consumer disputes
- Property and land disputes
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Inheritance and Estate Claims
- Insurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property
We require a candidate with sound technical skills who can carry out the following whist maintaining a high standard of client care:
- Take instructions and advise clients
- Draft pre-action correspondence
- Draft court applications and pleadings
- Handle disclosure
- Instruct Counsel
- Prepare witness statements
- Attend procedural hearings
- Undertake mediation and conciliation meetings
A Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of one year PQE in a similar role, you will be proactive with an organised and detail orientated approach at all times.
You will have excellent communication skills and be a real team player who is happy to help and support colleagues when needed. A passion or flair for business development and networking would be an advantage.
- You will join a supportive team as well as working closely with our Corporate, Property and Private Client Teams, benefiting from working alongside highly regarded colleagues with many years’ experience in their practice areas.
- Excellent opportunities for training and development;
- Salary commensurate with experience and access to employee discount scheme for retail and food outlets
- Employee health and wellbeing insurance
- Modern town centre offices and allocated car park space.
How to apply
Please download and complete the application forms below or contact Emma Jones, Practice Manager on 01743 237632 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications to be received no later than Tuesday 30th April 2019.
How to apply
If you would like to apply to any of the positions advertised, please download the forms below and send them completed to Emma Jones, either by post or email.
Please also download and read our updated Candidate Privacy Notice below. You will be required to sign to confirm that you have done so when completing your application form.Download application form Download equal opportunities form
Hatchers Solicitors LLP
Unfortunately we are no longer taking applications for work experience or training contracts during 2019.
Hatchers are committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting equality and diversity at all times.Download candidate privacy notice