Chartered Legal Executive
Calum grew up in Trefonen near Oswestry. He studied Law at Aberystwyth University and completed his Legal Practice Course at Manchester Metropolitan University. He currently lives in Market Drayton. He qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in 2021, and plans to dual qualify as a Solicitor in 2022. Calum joined Hatchers in December 2021.
Areas of Expertise
Going the extra mile for his clients
Calum provides friendly and professional expertise to best protect his clients’ and their families’ interests. He is happy to meet his clients in any of our offices, at home, or at a care home or hospital.
In his own time
Calum enjoys painting, playing board games and organises a weekly Dungeons and Dragons game.
A little bit more about Calum
- First job – working in his grandparents’ pub
- Favourite food/drink – Falafel wrap and red wine.
- Personal ambition – To visit every country in the world.
- Likes – meeting new people, his rabbits and colourful socks.
- Dislikes – Unnecessary remakes of classic films.
Get In Touch
- 01743 237698